Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Thursday, August 26, 2004

okay, i am hereby making a promise to myself to make a sincere attempt to stop drinking coffee after some undetermined mid-afternoon time. i am having trouble sleeping and that is very uncommon for me. normally i can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, and NOTHING wakes me. 5 years ago I lived with two guys who had band practice in the house and would rock across the hall from my bedroom 3 x a week, and i slept through it all the time. in fact, one of those guys is playing with us at El Cid Monday night.
one day earlier this year i came home from work and went straight to bed. juli's dvd player was hooked up to my tv and she wanted it back for the evening. she spent about an hour calling and calling me about 26 times on my home and cell phone, knocking on my front door and then pounding on my back door and then my bedroom window, knowing i was home. she finally knocked out the screen and busted the bathroom window open and started climbing in. the minute she silently poked her head into the window, i woke up. we laughed about how i could feeeel the moment someone was too close and in my space.
point being..it is rare that i have trouble sleeping..perhaps it is the coffee, but i am not completely convinced.
i do have an unexplained underlying feeling of excitement and anticipation
of what i do not know, but i have some idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home