Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

i am housesitting at my friend max's this morning. she is in NY visiting her grandma and it feels perfect that i wake up in another house on my birthday because i feel like a different woman. the light in her apartment is amazing and it is beautiful here. i listened to my messages and marcel was singing happy birthday on my machine at 6:30 am. i am grateful for the women in my life who are so amazing and loving and have carried me through..marcel, nancy, juli, amy, annie, berit, max, laurie, alanna, jennifer, linda, andrea..to name a few. i feel as if today i should celebrate them. i wish i could plan a dinner party someday for them all to meet, some are in SF, some in LA and as i look at their names i think about how amazing each one is individually and i realize once again how truly blessed i am.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday dear Lisa
    Happy Birthday to You!

    Hope you had a great birthday!
    You rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home