Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

i just looked up Pleasant Hill CA on the internet and it gave me the city's new website, complete with a virtual tour of the new downtown (formerly the site of the feed and fuel)! That is so weird. I grew up there and in the 70's, that town was only known for having tons of walnut orchards and that's all. I used to ride my horse home and try to hide her in the back yard overnight without my parents finding out. We never locked the door, there was only one stop light, and I remember when the 7-11 opened. I would have to tell people "you know the green hills in-between Berkeley and Walnut Creek? THAT'S Pleasant Hill!
I build the best forts, I really can get into it if you leave me alone in the trees for a while. Think I may start one up by the lake..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home