Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

i think i have always been a bit crazy and i am attracted to danger. last night i told juli a story about when i was 22 and in a bar in las vegas,
stone cold sober.
i met a group of dirty glam rock boys who were in a band together. i ditched my friend at the bar and jumped in the car with these 4 strange guys and rolled back to their trailer where we stayed up all night cutting and dyeing each others hair and i let someone pierce my lip with a safety pin. i smoked about 2 packs of marlboros while my face bled all over the place and they said "who is this girl? she is a freak!"
i have a phrase i like to say..my tattoos are on the inside.

i still find myself seeking trouble~never a dull moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home