Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

(forgive me, alanna muffin for cutting and pasting but i am so very lazy this evening and realized i haven't written..)

i have slowed down. i am trying to take a break from just plain old obsessiveness. i recently reminded myself that my life is fantastic, that i am truly happy and i am not missing out on anything in any department at all. i have decided to be grateful for everything and have faith that if there is something i think i need, that it will be provided in due time or i must not really need it.

i must admit though, today i feel a little frizzy and am fantasizing about some sort of make-over, but this feeling will pass. :)

last night i came home, lit candles all over my house, put on my snuggly pj's and read and played guitar on the couch for a long time. i didn't think i was missing anything nor was i lonely, this weather makes me want to squirrel away at home. i tried to get back into some kind of meditation practice, that sort of thing is good for high-strung puppies like me. juli has written a new song and has given me an assignment to co~write this one. she started playing it the other night and i just started softly sing/speaking under her melody and so far it is a good one. this one hurts though, i am describing what it is like in my head when i have no faith..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home