Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Monday, December 08, 2008

I love going to bed early and waking up early. It's quiet in the mornings and this morning was foggy and still. I fell asleep at 8:30 (!) last night, after playing music with Sara for a few hours. We laughed so hard my face hurt, she kept playing guitar and singing like Joni Mitchell and it was inspiring me to play metal bass lines. I am, after all, from the east bay.. :)

Looks like the Bessie bits may come together after all, time will tell. Rehearsing tonight with Mike Ibarra from Killsonic and Cynthia Cynthesizer, a pianist that was referred to me by my friend Arlene from Smells like Flan and Cobralilies. Juli C and I spoke today about possibly incorporating my little Bessie bits into an Evangenitals show one day.

Making tea tonight, eating some dinner before running to Boyle Heights for rehearsal and packing to leave for Dallas at 5 am tomorrow, life is busy but great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home