Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Picking up Juli from the airport today. I always get myself in trouble when she's not around. It's over but I think I'm going to have to ask her not to leave the country anymore because I'm like a bad housecat who can't stay out of emotional messes while she's gone. :) I'm in love with the idea of being in love. Must be more careful where I put the fragile heart, I am not as tough as I pretend to be.

I had to get up today to clean her house since I have had two apartments since she left and I've made myself at home in both.

Friday was my birthday and I performed at the Hangar gallery downtown hangar1018.com
When I get pictures I'll post them, I just called the drummer of If, (the band I sang with) Rob and he said he'd e-mail them to me soon. Those guys were fun to work with and a good experience for me. I don't get nervous singing in front of people anymore and they made it really easy. Plus I got to work with my friend Joey who is an amazing bass player and really great person.
The Evangenitals have a show at Jacquiepallooza next weekend and we need to practice a lot this week. Especially the new songs that Juli wrote while in Switzerland!

Can't wait...I'm going to get her in 1/2 hour! I've missed her a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home