Lisa Dee's Knees

from the mouth of a babe comes the good news...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

yesterday a recruiter called me about a job.
i have a job i like.
but he wants me to look into something else and i thought "why not look'?
after sending my resume i listened to him describe me to a prospective employer and i thought "wow, did i do all that? i sure do sound good on paper"..
but i wonder what is the thing that i want to do with my time from 9 to 5..
besides to not work at all..and if i didn't work what would i do and why can't i make enough time to do it all now?
music..school..writing classes..travel..
i am beginning to wonder again.
what is the point again? remind me.
if i start to think i want to do something meaningful then i have to ask myself what do i mean by meaningful..does everything have to have meaning? can't the day to day small experiences of life be full of wondrous meaning if i so choose?
and what if i change my mind?
blah blah blah.
breathe.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home